NOTE: If you would rather have a tech show you how, then watch the video above. Be sure to make it full screen. Easier to see, that way.
1. Click Tools > Account Settings. At the bottom left click Account Actions > Add Mail Account.
2. Type your Name, Email Address, and Password. Click Continue.
3. Choose POP3 instead of IMAP. Click Manual Config.
4. Change "Authentication Type" to "Normal Password." Click Create Account. Click OK.
5. You're done! Click "Get Mail" to receive your mail. If you receive a security warning, go ahead and confirm the exception.